Monday, June 11, 2007

Rainy Day

What a dreary, lazy day. This is a day made for staying in bed and reading a good book. The weather actually reflects my mood so I'm glad that it's a rainy day and I'm also glad the next few days are forecast the same. This is my least favorite week of the year and I prefer it to be gloomy, not sunny and happy. The next two days are really hard days for me and my family. Tomorrow, June 12, is my brother's birthday and he would be turning 35. Wednesday, June 13th, is the 11 year anniversary of his death. Each year these days are a little easier to cope with, but I'm still prefer to have days that are sad to match how I feel.

1 comment:

...roseykrh said...

I arrived at this blog by following a comment left on my blog by what I thought was a total stranger. When I got here I started at the bottom, read your first post and commented on it. Then I read your "rainy day" post and it made my heart stop. You're no stranger after all. It is a hard week, but your family loves you.