Friday, July 13, 2007

I was tagged

Ok, so I haven't been online in a few days and I come back to find out I've been tagged by my cousin and now have to tell you 8 things about myself that you don't already know. So here are 8 things about me that you may not know depending on who "you" are.

1. While in college I drove from Columbia to St Louis at 3 a.m. with 2 friends to eat at White Castle.
2. I've been bungee-jumping.
3. I went up in a plane to go sky-diving and changed my mind.
4. I get sea-sick every time I go on a boat.
5. I love Silver Dollar City. My favorite ride is the Great American Plunge.
6. I read cheap romance novels.
7. Lola is not my real name. It is the alter-ego bar name I used to give to guys who hit on me.
8. I've been keeping a journal since I was 10 years old and I still have them all.

No comments: