Monday, July 16, 2007

I miss my Friends

Whatever happened to the Sitcom? I grew up on Sitcom's and now all you find on TV are reality shows and most recently game shows. I miss the good ol' days when you could watch Cheers, Family Ties, Growing Pains or Friends. I would still rather watch any one of those shows as opposed to "Are you Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" By the way, I am not smarter than a 5th grader which is perhaps why I would rather watch Friends. There are a couple of new shows on TV that I do really like, Army Wives on Lifetime is a good show. I also really like Grey's Anatomy. But neither of those satisfy my need for a good laugh like I used to get from watching Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey and Phoebe.

2 comments:

...roseykrh said...

I will never get over my love of "Friends". I am working on collecting all of the seasons on DVD, but they are expensive. So far I have seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 10. I have 10 prematurely because it was on sale at Wal-Mart one day for $18.
Anyway, I actually watch them quite a bit. If it weren't illegal I could make you a copy of all the disks. But, I can't. Cause it's illegal. So don't ask, because I won't do it. Don't bother buying me any blank dvd's. I cannot copy them for you. It's illegal. But you could borrow them if you want.

Lola said...

I would never ask you to do something illegal. Thanks for not pointing out that I forgot to mention Monica!!