Friday, July 4, 2008

Just a few things to say

I've just spent the last hour or so catching up on some of my favorite blogs. It's been so long since I've taken the time to read some of my favorites. . I've discovered I've missed quite a bit! My cousin in her blog made a comment about how her employer has blocked blogger and it just so happens we work for the same place and I agree totally that it sucks! It's so much easier to blog at work that at home. I have the kids and husband hounding me for this and that and it's so hard to sit down at the computer and write. This is why my journals are sitting unopened on my nightstand. Today is the fourth of July which happens to be my grandparents anniversary. I think that is a very cool day to get have gotten married. My family usually gets together at my grandparents house and has a really fab celebration. I haven't been to it myself in several years but I have great memories of it. This year I'm spending my evening at home with my now 17 month old Emie while my 4 year old Max is off with his daddy. We went to a celebration last night and didn't get home until 10:30 which is super late for my kids. Emie is always in bed by 8 so tonight she was in no kinda shape to be around anybody! It's been awhile since I've posted so I'll share a bit of info to catch anyone who is interested up. My temporary job has become permanent. I love the job but miss being at home with my kids. Fortunately we have found super childcare for both kids but I beat myself up daily for paying someone else to raise my children. Both kids are doing super! We've had a couple of great mini-vacations this summer. We spent a weekend in St Louis and went to the Arch, Union Station and the Zoo. The zoo has a great Dinosaur exhibit and Max loved it! Emie wasn't as impressed but we got a kick out of her saying "moo" to all the dino's! We also took Max camping a couple of weeks ago. That was a great time. Emie spent the weekend with her Poppa and Grandma which was totally the right decision. It was hot and it rained and she would have hated every minute of it. Max had the best time and we are going to go again soon. I'm going to get either my husband or my oh so tech savvy cousin to show me how to add pic's so I can put Emie and Max in these posts so you'll see how adorable they are. Well I've started blogging again and hopefully I can at least make it a weekly habit 'cause I know I can't do it daily.

1 comment:

Roseykrh said...

You're doing a great job of raising your children. I know you would rather not have them in daycare, but most people don't spend as much time finding the perfect daycare system as you did. So you're ahead of the game.

Also, the penguin exhibit is my favorite thing at the St. Louis Zoo. And yes, I can show you how to add images to blog posts.