Sunday, November 4, 2007

Where has time gone???

Wow, it's been forever since I've looked at my home computer let alone had time to blog. I have started my full-time very busy job and It's going well so far. My kids are having a hard time adjusting to the new schedule but it'll be ok. We had a really good week thanks to Halloween! This is the first year I've actually taken Max trick-or-treating door to door. In the past we've just gone to the grandparents houses (which takes all night) and called it good. This year we decided to make it easy on ourselves and we dressed up both kids and walked down the street to the neighbors that we've met. Max was a cowboy and looked so cute and Emie was a flower. She was adorable! Max was so excited about going to all the houses and eventhough we really only went to about 6 houses he thought he struck the candy jack pot! We were only gone about 30 min's so I was able to put Emie to bed on time and Max helped Daddy pass out candy to all goblins that come to our house. I think he liked that almost as much as getting candy himself! One more really exciting thing that happened is Emie actually crawled for the first time up on her hands and knees. She has been mobile for a while doing a version of an army crawl but on Halloween she got up on all fours and crawled across the room to me. I was taking pictures of her at the time in her Halloween costume so I got some cute pictures of her coming toward me. I was so excited that she did it when we both got to see her. I miss spending each day with the kids but it is nice to be doing something other than laundry and changing diapers!

1 comment:

...roseykrh said...

Sweet, I've been wondering when your job was going to start.

I bet the kids were adorable in their halloween costumes. You should send a pic to my email address so that I can print it out and show g'ma and everyone.